RESERVE & COLLECT FAQS
1. Who can use the pre-order service ?
All passengers with a boarding card to travel through the airports in which we operate.
2. How does the service work?
Simply go to the website, select a location (choose Madrid if you are travelling from Madrid), choose your favourite items and add them to your shopping bag. Indicate the date and the terminal of your flight at the check-out. Our in-store team will be waiting for you to collect your order when you reach the airport.
3. Can I cancel the order?
Of course. Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “I want to cancel my order” and we will process your request as quickly as possible
4. Do you have to register?
No, you do not have to register to be able to use Reserve & Collect.
5. Why do you need my flight information?
We need the departure/arrival date to manage your order appropriately. This ensures that all the items are ready and available when you come to collect them.
6. Why do you need my date of birth?
We need to know your date of birth to provide you with access, as a customer, to legally restricted categories, such as alcohol.
7. Can I use the reserve & collect service if I am under age?
Yes, except to purchase alcohol.
2. My Pre-Orders
1. When can I reserve?
You can reserve your products between 30 days and 24h before your flight.
2. How many reservations can I make?
There is no set limit to the number of orders you can place, but you should consider the limits applied by Customs, which are indicated here. Remember that you will probably have to pay the difference in additional duty and tax if you exceed these limits.
3. Can I cancel/change my reservation?
You can cancel an order, but you cannot change it. If you want to change a reservation, we will have to cancel your order and place a new one.
4. Where can I track reservations?
You can track your orders by accessing your personal account in the menu at the top.
5. How can I be sure that my order has been placed properly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please contact our customer service.
3. Mailing List
1. How do I subscribe to the newsletter to find out about all the latest news?
You can subscribe to our newsletter during the registration process or in the personal options of your account.
2. How can I cancel my subscription to the mailing list?
You can untick this option in the personal options of your account.
4. Personal Data
1. How can I change my personal data?
You can change the information on your personal data in the personal options of your account.
2. Is my personal data secure?
5. Payment and Duty
1. When should I pay?
Payment must be made in the airport store when you collect your order.
2. Which methods of payment are accepted?
All conventional methods of payment are accepted.
3. Do I have to pay any additional duty on the price displayed on the website?
No, the price payable is the one indicated in the online store.
4. Can the prices change between the time I place my order and the day I collect the items?
Yes, the prices may change in line with the pricing policies of our partners.
6. At the Airport
1. Where do I collect my order?
The products you have selected will be prepared by our team and you can collect them at the store chosen when you made your reservation. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries, and we will indicate where you should go. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Can I change my order at the airport?
Of course! You can add or delete items before you pay.
3. What if I do not collect my order?
No problem! If you do not collect the items on the date indicated (you have up to 24h after the departure of your flight), the order will simply be cancelled without any problems and at no additional cost to you.
4. Can another person collect the order on my behalf?
The customer must always show his or order ID when collecting the items to comply with airport shopping regulations
5. Can I return the items I have purchased?
Of course. The returns policy applies to both online and in-store purchases
6. How long do I have to make an exchange or return?
Exchanges or returns can be made up to 60 days after the purchase at the airport. The company reserves the right to reject any returns sent or notified as of the deadline for returns, or to reject any items that are not in the same condition as they were at the time of purchase.